As hard as I try to keep Ryker from growing up, it just doesn't seem to work! He has grown up a lot the last couple of months and we have stayed busy keeping up with him.
Ryker has gotten into running since I started training for different races and was so excited to run the Kids K for the city country fair days. He was pretty confident that he was going to win the whole thing and that it would be a piece of cake... I think it was a little harder than he thought, but he still finished and did great!
Almost to the finish line...
Whew! Made it!
The best part of the race was that they did a random drawing after the race and Ryker won the Grand Prize, which was an iPod Shuffle... SCORE!! He LOVES his iPod and listens to it constantly. It is hilarious to listen to him sing with his iPod. I love it!
Ryker started playing soccer this Saturday. After a frustrating season of city rec (his coach didn't know any of the rules and there were too many kids on the field at once), we decided it was time to make the move to AYSO. Even though the games are on Saturday mornings and it has been kind of a pain to be the coach, I'm glad we signed up. We had a fun time on Saturday and our team is very good. It's nice that they only play 3 on 3 so all the kids get a chance to touch the ball. Ryker had a couple of goals and our team ended up winning A LOT to a little.
And finally.... KINDERGARTEN!! After waiting and waiting all summer, it was finally time for Ryker to go to kindergarten! He was super excited... Me, not so much.
We waited and waited and waited at the bus stop, but the bus never came... So finally I just took him!
Ryker and his day care buddy, Vann.
He told me I could drop him off on the corner and he could go in by himself, but I insisted on taking him to his classroom. He didn't want me to take anymore pictures, but I had to have just one more! I gave him a hug and he went right in without looking back. I was so sad to leave him, but so proud of how grown up he is!
He made it home and said he had a great day, except that the bus ride home made his tummy hurt!
We LOVE Ryker!
6 comments:
Cute!!! He is looking so grown up! What happened to our babies??? Logan starts school on Thursday. I'm pretty sure I will be a mess, but he is so excited!
Oh My Goodness! He is such a cute little Kindergartener. :) And the fact that he ran a race. Good for him.
i'm glad you BOTH survived his first day. ;-)
missing you!
I remember when Sean started kidnergarten, it was hard. However, having two three-year-olds at home made it a little easier to let him go. This is such a fun time for you both. Enjoy every moment you can!!
I am glad Ryan made it to the end of the race. He looks pretty tired!
We use our extensive database of call centers across the globe, to find you the service providers that best suits your needs. We might also collaborate with other Brokers and Consultancies and enter into strategic alliances with them to find you the best suited service providers.
===============
seo projects
Post a Comment