Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dirty Girl Race and turning 30!

On July 2 (I am WAY behind on my blogging), I turned 30!! And ran the Dirty Girl Race with a bunch of friends! It was a big day. :)

The Dirty Girl Race was a 4 mile run through mud and different obstacles at Wheeler Farm. We had to trudge through the mud and the river, over walls, and under things. We had a ton of fun and got very dirty! My friend, Tressa, had matching shirts made for us so we all looked incredible!

Nicki, Emily (I love how the mud on Emily's forehead looks like she has some really sweet 80's bangs), me & Kere
Pausing for a picture in the middle of the race.
The Dirty Dancers at the Finish Line!
My sweet friend, Nicki brought me balloons and cupcakes for my birthday.
Nicki and me after the race
To celebrate my birthday, Ryan surprised me by having our friends meet us for dinner at Texas Roadhouse for dinner. He also shopped and shopped for weeks in order to find the PERFECT yellow purse. It was the perfect gift!

It's kinda a bummer to be 30 now, but I had a great birthday filled with family, friends and fun!

No comments: