Ryker, Logan, and Rylee with the Triceratops
Ryker all ready for the Dinosaur Park. Doesn't he look cool? He said he had to wear his glasses so he wouldn't be afraid of the dinosaurs.

Me and Ryker with some scary dinosaur. I really had to fight to get this picture because Ryker was a little afraid of this dinosaur.

Me and Ryker with some scary dinosaur. I really had to fight to get this picture because Ryker was a little afraid of this dinosaur.
Here we all are with the Stegosaurus.

Ryker posing at the Dinosaur playground.
Brooke and I have about a million pictures we've taken of ourselves from high school so we decided it was only fitting that we have another to add to our collection! Brooke has been one of my best friends since high school and has lived in Las Vegas for the past couple of years. They finally moved back to Utah this summer and I'm excited to have them close again so we can play more often!
World's Most Dangerous Creatures!!
Us with the fossils!
3 comments:
You are so on the ball with your blog! I can't beleive that you already have this posted! It will probably take me 2 weeks to get the pictures off the camera! I got some cute ones though so I will send them to you sometime! Thanks again for playing with us today! it was so fun - Logan can't stop talking about the dino park and his new friend Ryker! Hopefully we can get together again on one of your days off.
Looks like a fun park. You'll have to tell me where it's at and maybe we'll go. Your comment made me laugh on your email. (you know who you are.... :)
so the next wednesday you have off, come teach my class and I'm gonna go do something fun!
Post a Comment