I heart Jim!
Who wouldn't love this face?!
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am stoked for the season premiere of "The Office" this Thursday night!! I absolutely LOVE "The Office!" And I especially love Jim Halpert (John Krasinski)! Since my thing with Kyle Korver isn't really working out maybe everyone could work on getting me a date with John Krasinski... :) But seriously isn't "The Office" like the best show ever???!!! Hope everyone tunes in Thursday night so we can discuss it on Friday!!
3 comments:
Thank you for the nice comment on my blog! It made my day. :)
I totally love the office!! I can not WAIT for Thursday. When you get a date with Jim... Im totally showing up at the restraunt to spy. He is so cute!
I feel like I let you down with Kyle :( I havent given up yet.
Post a Comment