Ryker has been into using REAL tools and measuring things lately... I am constantly finding nails, screws, and tools all over the house. I keep hiding them and he keeps finding them. We have measured just about everything in the house and according to Ryker everything is 32 inches. This morning he was doing his "work" and he turned to me and said (very seriously), "I'm a man, Mom. I have my tools and my measuring tape and I have work to do!" I about fell over laughing. He is definitely all boy!! I'm not sure where he is learning this stuff, but it is hilarious to see him walking around "fixing stuff."
5 comments:
Wow, I guess you don't need to worry about getting a man around the house, Ryker is already taking on that job! JB keeps telling me that he's a boy, not a man yet. I can wait a little longer for that though.
That is soooo funny! I don't know where kids come up with stuff! What a cute little guy! I love reading all your funny stories about him!
Haha. That is so funny. I love that you have your very own Tim the Tool Man Taylor.
That is so cute. Does he watch Handy Manny? Thats how Jace got into measuring things. He is such a cute litte MAN!
You're blog is so darling. I was laughing so hard when I read the measuring story. Ryker (or should I say Mr. Ryker) is so dang cute!
Post a Comment