Friday, September 26, 2008

Toilet Troubles

My darling three year old managed to somehow clog his toilet this afternoon! I had just gotten home from a LONG day of work when Ryker came running saying he needed to go potty so I told him to run in and go. He was gone for about 30 seconds when I heard, "Uh oh!," then a bubbling sound, and then the sound of water spilling onto tile! I ran in there to see toilet water quickly filling up the bathroom!!! Wonderful! Luckily, I got the water to stop pretty quickly, but still there was about an inch of toilet water on my bathroom floor... EW!!! Can we say germs????!!!! I don't know what he did to the toilet, but thankfully it is working fine now and the bathroom is clean again! Ryker "fixing" the toilet. What a good helper! (?)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Ewwww...I hate dealing with broken and plugged up toilets, too! Glad you got it working again!

Nicole said...

GROSS!! I can't believe how old Ryker looks in those pictures!! Our boys aren't babies anymore!!

Heidi said...

that really is kinda funny especially since we were talking about bathroom stuff and potty training at lunch today!