Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update...

We've kept ourselves quite busy the past couple of weeks... It seems like we have been running around nonstop! I can't think of exactly what we've been doing, but it seems like we have had something every night. We've been trying to enjoy the last warm days of summer and get in as many fun things as we can before it turns cold! This is my favorite time of year, cooler temperatures, the leaves are changing, and most importantly football season!! The Cowboys are 2-0 so we are off to a good start!!! Although, Ryker is telling me he is a Raiders fan. I think my dad brain washed him! Here are a couple pictures of what we've been up to...

My brother-in-law, Chris (Nate's brother) and his wife Lori, welcomed their fourth child, Lawson Nathan on Friday, September 5. Ryker is very excited to have a baby cousin who he can teach how to play soccer, basketball, and football. He's very excited about the new baby, but we'll see how he feels when he's not getting all the attention he's used to!

Kallee, Josie, Lawson, and Ryker
Ryker and his new cousin, Lawson

Lawson Nathan
September 5, 2008 12:28 pm 5 lbs 14 oz 18.5 in

Kallee, Braxton, Ryker, Josie, and Lawson

The other night Ryker was outside playing in the backyard while I was sitting on the deck correcting papers. He yelled to me to come find him so I walked down the stairs and he sprayed me! He was hiding under the stairs... What a sneaky little boy!

"Gotcha Mom!"


We are slowly adjusting to the working schedule again. I am having a real hard time adjusting to going to bed at a decent hour though. It is hard to get anything done around here with Ryker so I have to wait until he goes to bed to clean and get stuff ready for work. He has been VERY destructive lately. He makes one mess after another. It can be a little frustrating... Right now he is running around naked with only gloves and socks on and has pulled all of his clothes out of his dresser. Where is his parental supervision??? :) I can't leave him alone for a minute or he makes some kind of mess!!! I am REALLY looking forward to my trip to New York in October with NO CHILDREN!!! My friend and I decided we needed a break from the world and our kids so we booked a trip to New York. We have tickets to "Wicked" and are trying to get tickets to Regis and Kelly and David Letterman. We are going to shop and just enjoy some time away from kids and our crazy lives!

2 comments:

candace said...

Hahaha New York can not come faster.... ya lets go try shopping again with no boys maybe we can actually find something cute this time!

candace said...

K I am copying you with your sisterhood quotes, I love your idea!