Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ESPN

First off let me just say, I'm back from New York and it was AWESOME!! Best shopping ever! It was so much fun and I will be posting pictures and details about my trip as soon as I get the rest of the pictures from my friend Candace.

Anyway....

So most little kids enjoy watching cartoons such as Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Higglytown Heroes... Not my kid!! This morning he told me he wanted to watch Sportscenter on ESPN so he could "catch up on all the football games!" Ryker has been OBSESSED with sports lately. He has to wear a sports jersey everyday and is constantly talking about which teams won and lost, which players are hurt, and the different plays that the teams should run. A little strange for a three year old....

You know you're raising you kid right if he chooses Sportscenter over cartoons! :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

well ya must have done something to fix it cuz I can leave ya a comment now! Thats so cute that he loves to watch ESPN he seems too little! I can't wait to see your new york pictures!

Becker Family said...

I'm glad you had fun in New York! I can't wait to see your pictures. We missed you at the dinner. We'll have to do it again sometime... Too funny about Ryker! Your mom said she's making a space man costume for him. I'm excited to see it!