Thursday, October 2, 2008

On a positive note...

I've been feeling a little guilty about all the negative posts I've been writing about Ryker so I decided it's about time I post some of the cute things he has been doing! He is so darn cute most of the time, but for some reason it's all the naughty things that he does that seem to stand out in my mind!

He is on a MAJOR sports kick and has to wear some kind of sports jersey everyday. It changes from day to day between a football jersey and a basketball jersey. He likes to wear the Raiders jersey my dad gave him, which I am very opposed to since I am a HUGE Cowboys fan, so that has been a fight since I want him to wear a Cowboys jersey. But I've decided to pick my battles and let him wear whatever he wants lately. He's also on a cowboy hat kick... A cowboy hat and a Raiders jersey, now that's HOT!! Today he decided to go with the layered look... He wore a race car T-shirt with a Jazz jersey, then a grey tank top, and then a Jazz T-shirt!

Ryker has been great company lately. He is happy to just do whatever. I drag him everywhere and he doesn't complain too much. I've been a little scatterbrained lately so we've had to make a lot of late night runs to the store and he has been a trooper! He does a great job of keeping me entertained with all his stories. I'm not sure where his stories come from but he sure does a lot of things that I don't know about... Apparently he works in an office, plays basketball, football, baseball, and soccer. He has games or practice everyday and also spends a lot of time with friends that I don't know about. Ryker has quite the imagination!! He cracks me up!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

He sounds so dang funny. I love to see little boys in their own little chosen outfits and cowboy boots. Your a cute mom for letting wear what he wants.

Nicole said...

Maybe Ryker can start picking out JB's outfits, via webcam! It sounds like he has a thirst for fashion! You really should start letting him pick out your outfits. I'm sure your 6th graders would really like it!