Sunday, October 12, 2008

Womanizer!

The other night Ryker and I were eating dinner and Ryker turns to me and says, "Hey Princess, want to go on a date?" He was so serious about it, I had a hard time not laughing! I told him I would love to and for the rest of night he called me "Princess." So cute!!

Ryker is still on his "I'm a man" kick. He is constantly telling me he is a man and about all the things that "men" do. I'm lucky to have such a good little "man" to help me! What would I do without him??!!
Watch out, Ladies!!

3 comments:

Becker Family said...

Ryker is so stinkin' cute!!

The Webber's said...

That is pretty funny! Logan calls me Princess whenever I get dressed up or whenever he sees my wedding pictures. It is the sweetest thing and I think he knows he can get WHATEVER he wants from me if he says that!

MichelleL said...

He is too cute..You are definately going to have a "womanizer" on your hands. I feel for you and know all about too much testosterone in the house...