On Saturday night Ryker and I went to "Walking with the Dinosaurs" with Jason and his family. We all met down at the Gateway for some dinner then walked over to Energy Solutions Arena. I kind of thought Ryker might be a little scared, but he LOVED it! The T-Rex was a little scary and very loud, but the show was very cool. The dinosaurs looked so real. It was really interesting and we all had a good time!
Ryker and Jason at dinner.
6 comments:
It was a very interesting and great show. I loved it too!! You should become a photographer for Nationsl Geographics, Great pictures!!
Looks like fun, Meliss! I thought about taking Logan but I couldn't decide if he would like it or be too scared. I think we will for sure go if it comes again!!! Darren went last year with my little brother (the future paleontoligist) in Vegas and said it was awesome! We need to plan another get together soon!!!
My kids loved it too!! They want to go back. Too bad they dont understand that its just one show...will you Email me some of the dinosaur pictures?? Mine did not turn out at all. Too dark I guess.
I wanted to take John, but it came and went too fast! If you hear about it again, let me know. Glad you guys had fun!
that looked like alot of fun! Geoff and I were just saying we wished Houston was a little older so we could take him to that, really we just thought it looked cool and wanted to go! Way to bring your game last night, im feeling good!
They were great pictures Melissa! Our family had a great time too and were glad to share the night with you guys!! Ryker is so much fun..and tell Jason its National Geographic...:)
Post a Comment