Well, I know how diappointed I am when I check people's blogs and there are no new posts! So I can imagine how disappointed you have all been this week since there's been nothing new!! Ha ha! There just hasn't really been a lot going this last week, nor do we have much planned for this coming week. So in attempt to keep the fans entertained here are some random pictures from this summer...

My brother Matt and me playing Dance Factory on the PlayStation. I was the winner! You may wonder why he is dressed like such a dork... I don't know why either!

My cousin Emily, who is getting married in a couple of weeks, came up one day so my mom could help her with her bridesmaid dresses. They had this BEAUTIFUL(?) green/yellow material on the bottom that had to be taken off and then my mom sewed on black material to the bottom of the dresses. They turned out very cute and we couldn't resist playing dress up!
Ryker swimming at my family swimming party. Yes, he is wearing a life jacket and water wings... Everyone kept making fun of me, that I was being overprotective, but this was his choice. He was wearing a tube too, but I managed to get him to take that off. He told me he didn't want to drown! He is quite the swimmer and loves to jump off the diving board!
2 comments:
I am glad that you are updating your blog it makes up for how much I have been slacking. I love the dress up picture, a girl can always want to dress up no matter how old we are.
Um, does your brother know that you posted that picture of him on your blog?? Maybe you shouldn't tell him...looks like your guys were havin' some fun though!
Post a Comment