Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thought for the Day

I was reading this afternoon and ran across this thought...
"Trials are opportunities to gain blessings we couldn't receive any other way."
I just thought that was an interesting way to look at trials. We've all had our fair share of trials, but think of all the blessings that we have received (and will yet receive) because of what we have endured! Anyway, don't want to get all preachy, but just wanted to put that thought out there...

6 comments:

candace said...

I will have to remind myself of this quote often!!!

Nicole said...

I love that quote. In fact, I remember telling you that once.

Ross and Lea said...

Hey I saw your link on Chelsey's blog. This is Lea McCormick. I hope you don't mind me looking. Your little boy is so dang cute. You guys look like you are doing good.

Chelsea said...

That is a great quote. Something to think about the next time life isnt going your way.
It looks like you have been having some fun summer times in your previous post.

Chelsey said...

Thanks Melissa,sometimes I just wish I could live without the blessings then...j/k but it sure sucks sometimes right? I hope all is well and ya, we will have to get Ryker and Logan together,she loves playing with boys for some reason!

Wehrle said...

So Lance's little sister is getting marries and I have to find a dress! I was looking at your cute green dress you wore back in June and I was wondering if you know where it is from! I think it is so cute... although, it won't look nearly as cute on me as it did on you!!