Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Me at 27....

5 things you may or may not know about me

1. I HAVE to fold all my towels exactly the same way... OCD??
2. I absolutely LOVE to label things!! My junk drawer is totally organized and everything has a labeled spot... again OCD?
3. I have 28 cousins
4. I hate cheese
5. I am not a morning person & I love to stay up till all hours of the night!



All About Me

  • Favorite Color- Purple
  • Favorite Food- Pasta
  • Least Favorite Food- Seafood, especially sushi
  • Favorite Dessert- anything chocolate as long as it doesn't have mint or fruit mixed in
  • Favorite Drink- Dr. Pepper
  • Favorite Movie- "While You Were Sleeping"
  • Favorite T.V. Show- Friends (everything in life relates somehow to Friends, right Heidi?!)
  • Favorite Book- any of those silly LDS romantic books... cheesy, I know!!
  • Favorite Music- Country
  • Favorite Thing to Do- Shop, read, spend time with family and friends
  • Favorite Sport- Basketball
  • Favorite Vacation Spot- anywhere with a beach
  • Favorite Smell- Campfire
  • Most Embarrassing Moment- don't have one particular moment, I've done a lot of stupid things...
  • Late, Early, or on time?- Usually on time
  • Desk: messy or organized?- Somewhere in between, depending on the day
  • Hugs or kisses?- Kisses
  • Greatest accomplishment- Being a mom!

So that's a little bit about me at the ripe old age of 27. Kind of looks life a dating profile... Ha ha! Which reminds me, I am single again, so if anyone has a man for me... send them my way!!!


4 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy birthday! You are way old! And by the way you know I totally agree on the Friends thing! Tim is so hot, I love him, I've been to quite a few of his concerts too, but I didn't go this year, dang it!

Wehrle said...

Funny how it has been almost ten years but when I think of you I think of most of the things you said!! I guess the good things never change! i think we are coming to Utah next week if you want to try to get together!

Chelsea said...

Ok I just read that you love FRIENDS. I myself, also a huge friends fan. I dont want to spread any wrong rumors, but Sean called me frantic on the phone the other day telling me he heard they were all coming back for a movie.
Girls night or what??

candace said...

So glad we got together last night and I learned alot of those facts in person! Heres to more times together!