Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's official... I'm old!!

Well, as much as I tried to fight it, it happened anyway... I turned 27 today!! What an awful feeling! Sorry to all you people older than me, but 27 just feels terribly old. And to all you that said turning 27 isn't so bad, you are all liars! It is every bit as horrible as I imagined! Never really had a hard time with birthdays before but for some reason 27 has been a tough one!! I got some great presents this year and had a wonderful day, but still can't believe how old I am. Ryker got me a day at the spa which I will be enjoying tomorrow. Isn't he a great son?! Hopefully that will make me feel better about my old age....

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and presents!

3 comments:

Wehrle said...

Don't worry, I have been 27 much longer than you and I hate it too! I had a really hard time with this b-day too! What are we going to say when we turn 28?! yikes! I hope you had a good b-day and an even better day at the spa!

Nicole said...

I am a terrible friend!! I even had your b-day written down in planner and I totally didn't call!! I am so sorry! Happy Birthday, 1 day late! We'll have to go to lunch when I come home!

candace said...

Happy Happy Be-lated Birthday to you!