So I totally feel like all I've done the last couple of weeks is complain about Ryker, but I can't help it! Sometimes I get so tired of being a parent! What I wouldn't give to have the carefree days of a teenager!! Seriously I wouldn't trade being a mother for anything, but some days.... I could just scream!
This afternoon Ryker and I are out mowing the lawn, which takes about 500 hours longer than it really should because I have to stop every 2 minutes to check on my child. Anyway, I go into the garage to check on Ryker and of course he's gotten into something he shouldn't have... He spilled the gasoline for the lawn mower all over the garage floor. A mess like that is so fun to clean up!
Tonight we are going through our nightly bedtime battle... "I'm not tired, I'm thirsty, my legs hurt, my stomach hurts, there are monsters in my room. I'm scared, I heard a noise," and on and on and on until I've just about lost it!! So I go put him back in his room for the hundredth time and he's all upset and crying because there are "monsters" in his room. I lay him down and he tells me he needs to throw up (which he tells me almost every night just so he can get out of bed) So he runs into the bathroom and pretends to throw up. He tells me that he feels better and starts to come out of the bathroom. He then turns around and throws up all over the bathroom floor... Like, what the hell dude??? Throw up in the toilet, IT'S RIGHT THERE!!!
Okay I'm done complaining again... For now anyway! ;)
10 comments:
you make me laugh so much with all your stories about Ryker, he is giving you a run for your money these last couple weeks! i'm sure you don't think they are funny at all, but they make me smile!
You may not think so now, but one of these days you are going to look back on this time and laugh!
Ryker is so cute and you are doing an awesome job raising him! :)
I thought Logan was the only kid that was that bad at night. Every night she says almost all the same things, except the throwing up thing. She takes hours to put to bed at night, it is usually around 10:30 before she finally gives in. Oh the joys of a toddler!
I agree with Heidi. Its funny to hear about someone elses terror, but not fun to go through it. I promise it gets a LITTLE better. Garrett still wears me out at 5. Everyones got to have one, so your next one should be an angel, cause your one came first...
I'm sorry, but I'm laughing right now. He is so cute. Even though there is no way I can deal with throw up. Just remember how fast they grow up. But, seriously I'm sure its just a little phase and everyone that has kids is going through the same thing! I bet you can't wait for your vacation now!!!
like what the hell dude!!! You are so funny!!! I don't know how you do it! I'm done about 7 pm and need a break from my child!!
That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. What a cute kid. Not so cute when there is throw up involved. Thanks for sharing your moments it helps me get through mine. :)
That is too funny... to the rest of us. I promise you'll laugh later!
Oh my heck, that is so funny. I swear kids are programed to do stuff like that. :)
ha ha ha
Post a Comment