Sunday, October 5, 2008

Male Chauvinist

Who taught Ryker to be such a male chauvinist??!! He has been on a "man" kick lately... Nearly everything I do he insists that I should let a man do it instead!! The other day when I was mowing the lawn he told me that was a "man's job." Then last night when I was changing a light bulb, he said, "Move, Mom. Let a man do that!" Where is he learning this??? I can't tell you how many times he has told me this week that something is a "man's job!" Crazy kid!!

2 comments:

Holly D. said...

I think it's great to have a "man" around to do all the "man work". I had Mick clean out the bathtub drain (it had a huge ball of hair stuck in it-very cool!)and now it works just great. It was disgustig. Ryker would have loved it.

candace said...

ha ha ha Where are your men to do these jobs? lol that is cute.