Not to sound like a complainer, but man, it has been a rough couple of days for me!! Just to name a few things, I had to pay a billion dollars to get my car fixed, keys got locked in the car, and now this....
I was out playing basketball tonight with Ryker when what I think was a hornet attacked me!! It came flying at me and stung me right under my eye and would not get off my face! It hurt A LOT!!!! I went running into my house, screaming and freaking out so I'm sure if any of my neighbors saw they might think I'm a little crazy, but I was in pain!! I now look like I got in a fight. My eye is really swollen and hurts like crazy!!!!! But I think I'm gonna make it!
Okay, I'm done whining! I'm going to lock myself in my room for a couple of days and hopefully when I come out things will be better! :)
7 comments:
You are so funny!! I can totally see you running in your house freaking out! I've never been stung...knock on wood, but I'm sure it hurt, on your eye!! Ouch!!
So are you saying that you can't wait for school to start up again? I'm sorry! poor thing! What was Ryker doing while you were having your little "episode"?
Ummm why didn't you post a picture of yourself, I want to see the eye that looks like you got in a fight! Ouch!
Youchy. Around the eye! Thats scary. I hope you are having a better day :)
You totally should have posted a picture of the eye! I'm sure it killed, bee (hornet) stings hurt anyway let alone in such a sensitive spot. I'm sure things will start working out a little more smoothly with this rough patch you've gone through :) Hang in there!
I was going to leave a comment and tell you to post a picture, but a couple others beat me to it! I'm sorry you got stung! I still think you should post a picture! :)
Not gonna lie... would have paid some good money to see that one! (the trying to get it off your face, screaming, and running around) :)
Post a Comment