Sunday, August 24, 2008

Dude, where's my car?

So last night I met one of my friends (I won't mention her name cause she'll probably kill me for posting this story) at the Gateway for dinner and a movie. (Thanks Wendy and Terry for watching Ryker.) We saw "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2" and grabbed some delicious dinner (and dessert) at Z'Tejas. Anyway, we chatted for a bit and then went our separate ways to find our cars in the parking garage maze.... I went and got in my car and headed toward the exit, when who did I see?? My friend wandering around, trying the find her car! I can't tell you how many times I have wandered around aimlessly trying to find my car in that blasted parking garage so I was glad to see that I am not the only one that this happens to. Needless to say, we spent about 20 minutes driving around trying to find her car. It was so freaking funny, we laughed the whole time! Good times!!!!

1 comment:

candace said...

Okay, seriously! That is so funny! I wonder who it was! LOL! How have I gotten so behind on my blog reading I totally am just reading this! LOL! Have fun this weekend!