I always look forward to South Weber Days. It is kind of the last big party of the summer. South Weber Days lasts all week and they have different activities every night. Saturday is the big day with the parade, a little carnival, and fireworks! We went to the parade in the morning and then went over to the park later with some friends. Ryker and J.B. played in a bubble pit at the park and were so cute all covered in bubbles. They also rode the train and had snowcones. Even though it was pretty hot, we had a lot of fun at the park visiting with friends and playing. Later that night we went over to the park to watch the fireworks. South Weber is such a great little town. I absolutely love it!
4 comments:
Ahh two more days!!!
I miss good Ol' South Weber days! Looks like fun! Are we still planning on doing something tomorrow?
We've had so much fun with you guys these past couple days! We're really goning to miss you when we leave again.
Melissa- It was so good to hear from you. Your little guy is getting so big. He is so flippin cute. We went to the parade too. You gotta love South Weber Days. I still look forward to them too. I will have to keep checking out your cute blog. Darci
Post a Comment