Thursday, August 28, 2008

Snow Day??

So today when I got home from work Ryker decided that it was going to snow and that he needed to change into his "snowy" clothes, which apparently means pants, gloves, a hat, and no shirt!! He has been convinced all week that it is going to snow soon and keeps telling me I need to go buy him some bigger boots so he can play in the snow. I'm thinking I still have a few more months till I need to find some boots, but maybe he knows something I don't...All dressed in "snowy" clothes and ready to go outside!
I'm not ready for snow yet, but I would like some cooler weather!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

he is so freaking cute! That is way funny, you know kids are pretty smart, maybe it will snow this weekend?

Maines said...

I love his big grin! I hope it doesnt snow anytime soon!!!