Sunday, August 10, 2008

Raging Waters!

In attempt to get in a few more fun things out of summer before going back to work, Ryker and I went to Raging Waters on Thursday with our good friends from Oregon. The boys had so much fun. The lifeguards wouldn't let the boys ride on our laps on the slides so Ryker and J.B. had to be brave and go alone on most of the slides. We would just throw them on the tube and send them down! I think Nicole and I were more nervous about the boys going alone then they were.
Ryker enjoying some snacks!
Ryker and me relaxing!
Ryker and J.B. doing what they do best, FIGHTING!! These boys fight just like brothers. They are less than 2 weeks apart and know exactly what buttons to push to make each other mad. They can find just about anything to fight about, but they sure are cute together!
J.B. tying Ryker up! They found a rope and took turns tying each other and other things up. They played like this for nearly an hour. It was pretty funny!

No comments: