So yesterday was Ryker's birthday, but really I think this whole week is Ryker's birthday celebration! We have been celebrating non-stop and still have 2 more parties to go!! For Ryker's birthday yesterday, he woke up early, opened presents, and then we made pancakes and cupcakes! Then my mom and I took him to ride the Frontrunner. He is obsessed with trains right now so he LOVED it. He was a little scared at first, but ended up having a great time and had a million "why" questions to ask about everything!! Once in SLC, we rode Trax to the Gateway, had lunch, and then let Ryker play in the fountain. We finished the afternoon off with a snowcone and a ride home on the Frontrunner!
Today Ryker and I met Nate's mom, Dianna, at the mall for lunch and movie. We took Ryker to a little arcade in the mall while we waited for the movie to start. He had so much fun playing all the games, especially the "Whack an Alligator" game. We saw Kung Fu Panda and Ryker loved it. He, of course, had a million questions throughout the movie and he doesn't have a quiet voice, but luckily there weren't too many people in the theatre. He has been doing his "kung fu" moves all night. Pretty funny!
On Saturday we will be having a birthday bash with my mom's side of the family! My cousin, Michelle, and I had our boys on the same day so we always have a big family swimming party for the boys. I don't know who enjoys the party more, Ryker and McCord or Michelle and me!
The last day of Ryker's birthday week will be Monday when we finally get all of Nate's family together for cake and ice cream. They have been in Lake Powell all week so we had to postpone Ryker's party until then!
Ryker is one spoiled little boy!! But what can I say... He's worth it!! He has been so much fun the past couple of months. I can't believe how quickly he is growing up. I need to remember to cherish every moment with him.... the good and the bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment