Ryker loves the computer!! He always wants to "check his email." I wonder where he learned that?? I apparently spend a little too much time on the computer... He cracks me up! We spend a lot of time typing and practicing letters. He is getting quite good at recognizing letters so at least some good is coming out of our computer time. He is SO helpful when I am typing emails. Some of my emails may have random letters here and there and not make sense, thanks to my little helper (so sorry everyone if there's some confusion with my emails!) Ryker also loves to use his Fisher-Price Digital Arts Studio program to "paint" and make pictures. He is going to be playing computer games in no time. And will probably become more technology savvy than me before too much longer!!
2 comments:
That is so funny and work, Hayes always says he needs to work when he gets on the computer cause thats what I am always doing, working on the computer. They are so cute and funny!
So funny you say that because Zay is all about the computer games! I am amazed at how quickly he's figured out how to work everything! At least once a day he'll say "where's my computer? I need to play some games..." And he'll be entertained forever!
Post a Comment