Kyle Korver
Just wanted to remind everyone that I want to date Kyler Korver... I was talking to a friend over the weekend and he said he saw Korver awhile ago in Salt Lake.... Uh, hello?! Give him my number!! I'm sure my friend is just pulling my leg and didn't really see him, but this not a joking matter. If anyone sees him or knows how I could meet him, hook me up!! Ha ha. But seriously.... Oh and if anyone knows Matthew McConaughey send him my way too!!
4 comments:
You crack me up! I'm hoping you are dating him by the time we get back to school!
I hear he lives in the American Towers across from the building I work in... Same floor and everything!! Im sure I could hook you up with a job for a couple weeks, that way you could bring your banoculars and watch for him... I wonder if he ever opens his blinds??!
I think I might have a plan...
Lets talk.
My sister is a Jazz dancer you know and sees him all the time. I think that you might have to fight her for himn :) We will see what we can do!
Cam
Post a Comment