Monday, June 2, 2008

Matt's Graduation


Well, my "little" brother Matt graduated from Northridge High School on Friday... I can't believe he is old enough to be graduated. That really makes me old! Matt has really grown up a lot over the past couple of years and has become one of my best friends. We have a great time together and he is such a good uncle to Ryker. He still does some crazy things and has to have his big sister come bail him out, but I'm glad to do it! I'm really proud of him and all the things he's done thus far in his life. Love ya, Matt!

1 comment:

The Webber's said...

Matt graduated? Wow! We are old! Your brothers were so little when we used to hang out! It is so weird when they start to grow up! Vanessa just finished her freshman year of college and Jeff will be driving in December and is starting Northridge in the fall! Crazy stuff! Tell Matt Congrats! What are his plans now?