Monday, June 23, 2008

Wedding Weekend!

My cousin Jeniece got married this weekend. She is my very best friend and is like a sister to me so I was honored to be a part of her wedding. She and Leif were married at a lodge in Kamas.... And let me just say, WOW!! This was no ordinary cabin in the woods. It had several different buildings and each room was decorated down to the very last detail. Several of the rooms had waterfalls as the shower. I was absolutely blown away by this amazing place. Friday was mostly spent rehearsing for the big day, eating, and wandering around the lodge. On Saturday we got up, set up chairs and tables, did a lot of decorating, and then got ready... Jeniece was absolutely stunning. She made a beautiful bride. And I thought the rest of us cleaned up pretty nice too! The ceremony ended up starting about an hour late because a lot of the guests were late because of an accident in the canyon, but other than that the wedding went off without a hitch! The dinner was excellent and the dancing afterward was awesome... My family really knows how to boogie!! It was such a fun weekend. I am so happy for Jeniece and Leif! They are such a cute couple and are truly meant for each other. I am grateful that Jeniece was able to find such a wonderful man. I love you guys!!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

That place does look amazing.
You will have to tell her congrats for me!

The Webber's said...

The wedding looks so beautiful! We had fun hanging out yesterday. We will have to do it again soon. Logan keeps talking about his new friend Ryker! Also...I bought Carrie tickets today and am SO excited!!!

Wehrle said...

Oh I am sad I missed out at lunch yesterday! I will let you guys know next time i am in Utah! When do you start back at school?

Unknown said...

Hey girl it's me Heather Chard. How are you? email me @ heather.hodo@gmail.com I love your blog. Your son is adorable.