Saturday, June 14, 2008

Where is Heaven?

Ryker has been really interested in Heaven lately... How do you explain Heaven to a 2 year old? We talk a lot about Nate and look at pictures of him and lately Ryker has been asking a lot about Daddy Nate and why he's not here. Up until now it has been enough to say that Nate got sick and went to Heaven, but now Ryker wants to know where Heaven is. And why....? "Why is Daddy Nate in Heaven? Where is Heaven? Why, Mom? Why?" It is so sweet and innocent. I just wish I had all the answers!!!

2 comments:

Wehrle said...

Oh yea! I am so glad you have ablog now! I always ask Brooke how you are doing! Ryker is so cute! I can't believe all that cute blond hair! You look great too! Talk to you soon!

candace said...

So cute! Hayes always asks me questions that I can not answer. I told him that Dad was in heaven with heavenly father but he is all better now and so he can not understand, 'why couldn't he get better here?' 'why can't we go and see him in heaven'? why can't he come down from heaven? He wants to get sick now so he can go to heaven with dad... I wish I had all the answers!