Thursday, June 19, 2008

Good Morning!!


Ryker always wakes me up in the morning by coming into my room demanding his garbage truck movie and chocolate milk... Anyone who knows me, knows that I am NOT a morning person... He tries to soften the blow of waking me up early by telling me he missed me while he was sleeping and by giving me "puppy kisses." I manage to drag myself to the kitchen to get his chocolate milk and come back to see that he has taken MY spot in MY bed... On a good morning I can usually squeeze in next to him and catch a few more moments of sleep before he decides it's time to get up... But most of the time he decides that it's time to play! And of course the whole world revolves around Ryker so he pulls me out of bed and we start a long day of playing trucks and trains... It's a good thing he is so cute!!

6 comments:

candace said...

I am not a morning person either! I try and distract Hayes all morning so I can sleep in, he is getting too smart to fall for my tricks these days.

Annalee said...

How you could you even deny that face!!! He is so stinking cute!!

Gertge Family said...

Hey Melissa, Wow we haven't seen you forever. I found your blog through Ash's. Very cute!
I cannot believe how Big Ryker is...He is So Adorable Too!
Hope you are doing well.
Our blog is private, but if you want an invite send me an email & would love to.
abbygertge@juno.com

Kenny & Abby Gertge

Maines said...

There is nothing better than haveing chocolate milk brought to you in bed! Ryker is a VERY smart man!!

Ash said...

Ha! I love how he's obsessed with chocolate milk first thing in the morning too. I am so not a morning person either, but Zay will come in and give me kisses, not 'puppy kisses' but sure softens the wake up call somewhat! :) So funny that he totally takes over your spot though! He's so cute!

Chelsey said...

Hey Melissa Kurt and I found your blog through Lacey's and it is so cute. I can't believe how Ryker has grown up,he is so dang cute. We both still think about you and Ryker a lot and now we are glad to see you are doing so well.