Tomorrow is offically the First Day of School! I have spent the last week and a half planning lessons, going to meetings, having conferences, making copies, cutting, typing, and about a million other things and now tomorrow is finally the big day! I am pretty excited!!
"A Brand New Batch of Sixth Graders!"
This is my door display with my student's names. (It is a cookie tray with cookies on it, in case you can't tell)
7 comments:
AHHH I'm not as excited as you are to start tomorrow! It is going to be a long week I think with my cankles and all! see ya tomorrow1
It looks great! Good luck this year. I'll miss working with ya!
Wow! I am really impressed. I had no idea you taught sixth grade. When I think of sixth grade teachers I think of really great and patient people. I have thought about teaching like first or second, but sixth would terrify me. Your amazing. I feel like it is such an awkward stage for the kids. The boys can be so mean and the girls even meaner...am I totally way off? Darc
Cute little sign!
I hope you had a great first day!
You're so creative! And your classroom looks great! Hopefully you have easy kids this year...
Enough about back to school, I can't believe you didn't go to the golf tournament that Kyle Korver played in at the Oakridge Country Club, he was so close and you didn't run to him? Well maybe next time. The classroom does look great, I hope the first day went well for you.
You are the cuttest teacher!
Post a Comment