Monday, June 2, 2008

Good Times at the Rodeo



Ryker and I went to the Herriman Rodeo on Saturday with some friends. Ryker loved it! He wore his cowboy hat and went around yelling "YeaHaw!" He was pretty disappointed that he didn't get to have a turn riding the horses. I think he had more fun walking around the rodeo grounds looking at all the animals then he did actually watching it! He had the most fun when he found a big pile of dirt to play on. They also had fireworks after the rodeo which Ryker really enjoyed! Can't wait for the next rodeo....

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey you! I am happy you guys have a blog! We do too!!! It is www.weekesfam.blogspot.com! Or just use our e mail address at weekesfam@live.com!
We love you guys so MUCH!

Heidi said...

Cute blog! Your little boy is so cute! I emailed you to check mine out, just started yesterday! I'm totally up for another Mexico vacation, i was remeniscing about it on my blog too! It's funny how we decide to start a blog in the summer, it gives us something to do right!