Happy Father's Day!
Nathan Tyler Loock
April 18, 1979-November 2, 2006
I remember how excited Nate was when he found out he was going to be dad... We had tried for so long to get pregnant that when it finally happened we were both thrilled! Nate was such a wonderful dad. From the day Ryker was born, Nate was right there helping with diaper changes and feedings. He would do anything for Ryker. Nate loved to hold Ryker on his lap while he played computer games and talk to him about sports. Nate was just an overall AMAZING person. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father of my child. From the very first date with Nate, I knew that he was something special. He would do anything for anyone. Even when he was very sick, he was always concerned about how everyone else was doing and not for himself. It is difficult not having Nate here to help raise Ryker, but I feel truly blessed to have such great family and friends to help me and to share Nate's legacy with his son. I am so grateful for all the love and support you give. I couldn't do it without all of you!



3 comments:
I miss Nate SO much! This of course made me cry... and I cried in sacrament yesterday too! We are SO lucky to have a piece of him, with Ryker! Thank you so so much for letting me be a part of his life! Jordan and I LOVE babysitting him! Nate and Ryker are SO lucky to have you, you are so strong and amazing! I love you!
I loved this, so cute!
Hi, my name is Krissta and I graduated with Nate. I found your blog and must say that it's very entertaining. I can't believe how much your son resembles Nate. :) I've thought of Nate recently and decided to see if you or any of his friends had put up any in memory pictures. He was a great friend and awesome soccer player (we played indoor together). I know he'd be excited to know his son loves to play as well. Keep the posts coming.
I'll always keep you and Ryker in my thoughts.
Krissta (Burgess) Lam
Post a Comment